Colorado Law Enforcement and Gov. Links
What Follows is a list of Links to the Colorado Courts, Law Enforcement and other Governmental Resources for those looking for information:
- All Colorado State Courts
- Link to File (PDF) for ALL DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICES
- Department of Corrections: On this site, you can access the DOC inmate locator, find out facility information and directions, visiting information, parole board hearing schedules and lots more.
- Colorado Department of Corrections
The Colorado Board of Parole is comprised of 7 members who are appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the state Senate. If you need to contact the Parole Board, the address is 1600 W. 24th St., Bldg 54, Pueblo, Colorado 81003 and the telephone number is 719-583-5800
The current members of the Colorado Parole Board are:
- Michael Anderson, Denver, Law Enforcement, Vice-Chair
- Margaret M. Heckenbach, Highlands Ranch, Law Enforcement
- John O’Dell, Loveland, Law Enforcement
- Becky R. Lucero, Pueblo, Citizen Member, Chair
- Rebecca L. Oakes, Denver, Citizen Member
- Deborah C. Allen, Aurora, Citizen Member
- Celeste M. Quinones, Denver, Citizen Member
- Former Offender Resource Guide and Educational Services (FORGES)– this is a database maintained by the Department of Corrections that lists some of the community resources across the state.
- Getting On After Getting Out: A ReEntry Guide for Colorado
- ReEntry Organizations (26k PDF) – List of community organizations that specifically work with people in prison, former prisoners and people on parole.
- Housing Resources (52k PDF) – List of day shelters, overnight shelters, and transitional housing.
- Help with Finding Employment (38k PDF) – List of organizations that help people with criminal records find employment.
- Substance Abuse Treatment (30k PDF) – Contact information for substance abuse treatment providers and recovery support organizations statewide.
- Mental Health Centers (32k PDF) – Contact information for mental health centers throughout Colorado.
- Mentoring Organizations (23k PDF) – Contact information for mentoring organizations in Colorado.
- Resources for Women (22k PDF) – Organizations that provide services to women, including women with criminal records.
- Information for Veterans (31k PDF) – Information specifically for veterans on benefits and programs designed to specifically to work with veterans coming out of prison.
The following websites have information about the impact incarceration has on children and families or programs that offer services to children with an incarcerated parent.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado, Inc.
- Parenting from Prison
- Families and Corrections Network Families and Corrections Network is an organization that maintains extensive research and tips for families separated by incarceration. It also has links to other organizations and information.
- Family Service Organizations (13k PDF) – Contact list for several community organizations and government agencies that provide assistance on family matters.